Blessings and Opportunities Are Through the Roof!
Since I wrote my post about wanting to raise $1,000 for professional development, I have been very blessed in numerous ways.
- A client sent me $100 for previous work; our arrangement had been a trade, and I accepted this change with gratitude.
- A client enrolled in my 3-month program.
- A client booked a Reiki 1 class for himself and his partner. I was not actively offering Reiki classes at the time, but the request felt aligned, so I said yes!
- A friend sent me a link for a job that would more than double my salary on my current 9-5 job. I applied, and I have had my first interview.
- I have been blessed with many ideas and opportunities.
- I started to make arrangements for the professional development opportunity I wanted.
- Tanza created a sale for Psychic Biz School. This is another professional development opportunity that I have been wanting to do for quite some time.
My Progress So Far
I almost forgot! Here is the thermometer graphic that shows how I have been doing. I had to make a new one because I wanted to take more professional development (Psychic Biz School), bringing my amount desired from $1,000 to $1,500.
Happenings at Soulfull Integration
The Sale Continues
My ½ off sale on my services will continue through the end of May. These do not include the 2 new offerings listed below.
New Offering: Reiki Level 1 Partner Class
Find a friend or partner and take Reiki 1 together! I will teach both of you Reiki Level 1 – traditional Usui style. I recommend that this be done as an in-person class. Class will be held in Marquette county, Michigan. $250 for both students – that’s a $50 savings! If you’d like to talk with me to see if this is a good fit for you, please schedule on my calendar.
New Offering: Reiki Level 2 Partner Class
If you and a friend or partner have both been certified in traditional Usui Level 1 Reiki, this might be a good offering for you! I will teach both of you Reiki Level 2 – traditional Usui style. This class can be taught in person in Marquette county, Michigan or via Zoom. $250 for both students – that’s a $50 savings! If you’d like to talk with me to see if this is a good fit for you, please schedule on my calendar.
Coming Soon: Patreon Membership Group
I have decided that I am going to launch a Membership group through Patreon in June. I am super excited about this, and I will have more details in the next week or so.
I want to thank everyone for their continued support of me and my business! I am finding myself in an amazing period of both personal and professional growth, and it really helps to have supportive people cheering me on. Thank you so much!