Hello, my name is Michelle Nichols, and I have decided to start a blog. I plan to use it when I have something I would like to share. Since I already wrote an “About Me” section for my webpage, I thought it would be fun to start off with a list of random things about myself. So, without further ado, here we go!
1. I love to learn! My favorite topics are personal growth, spirituality and religion, and health and wellness.
2. I have held several different jobs. I have worked in offices, in schools (both K-12 and college level), in restaurants, at a hotel, at a grocery store, at a theater, and at an apple farm.
3. The family members in my household are:
Chris – husband
Rachel – daughter
Ava – cat
4. My zodiac sign is Aries. My birthday is April 15.
5. I love energy work, and I created my own energy healing modality, Soulfull Integration.
6. My core values are:
Cultivating meaningful relationships
Making a difference
7. According to my Human Design, I am a Projector 6/2. I know very little beyond that!
8. My favorite gemstone is labradorite. My dream home includes labradorite countertops.
9. Green is my favorite color.
10. The book I am reading right now is You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero.
11. My favorite genre of fiction books is fantasy.
12. I am empathic, and I am highly intuitive.
13. I would rather have a deep conversation with one person than hang out in a group.
14. I enjoy doing various crafts. I sold my bead work at craft shows for many years. This is an example of a 3-D beaded dragon I did.
15. I don’t enjoy small talk, but I can do it very well if I need to.
16. The biggest items on my wish list right now are:
A new car
Working with Tanza Elin Stahl – Psychic Biz School
A blue or brown recliner with heating and massage capabilities.
17. I love the concept – but not the practice – of being outdoors. For example, I love to be around trees for about five minutes, and then I like to go inside.
18. Every morning, I write two pages of stream-of-consciousness writing. I’ve done this practice for about five years now.
19. I am very creative and can figure out how to do anything I set my mind to. My challenge now is to find easier, more straight-forward ways to do things, as I have had a tendency to overcomplicate things.
20. I love to people watch. I love people, and I find them fascinating.