What is the 100 Heart-Based Business Owners Project?
This project has gone through a couple of changes, but the basic idea remains the same. I want to give away free sessions to 100 different heart-based business owners. I ask each recipient to give me a testimonial after they have received their session.
I am also creating a directory of heart-based business owners who provide products or services to residents of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Who is Eligible to Participate?
Participants with the following qualities would benefit most from this project:
- You provide a product or service (either in-person or remotely) to the residents of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- You like helping people.
- You want to meet more people.
Side hustles or part-time business owners are welcome to participate! For example, if you sell your crafts at craft shows in your free time or have a website to display your art, you qualify for this project!
I reserve the right to deny participation if I feel your product or service is unaligned with my brand’s values.
What Do I Have to Do to Participate?
- Submit a business bio and give me permission to use it on my website.
- Submit a testimonial and give me permission to use it on my website.
- Submit a picture of you, ideally a headshot, that I can use on my website.
- Link back to the Heart-Based Business Owners Directory on your website. If you do not have a website, you will be asked to share about the directory in a different way.
How Will This Benefit Me and My Business?
- You will get an awesome free session! I am able to help people relieve stress and overwhelm. If they are stuck, I can help them get unstuck. I will share any intuitive messages that I receive for you doing our session.
- Networking opportunities. We will get to know each other better. Once I understand you and your business better, I will be better able to make referrals.
- When I build the directory, you will be listed free of charge and be able to change your biography at any time.
- I am also considering creating a calendar of events that heart-based business owners and their clients would be interested in. Posting your events would also be free of charge.
Why Are You Doing This?
- I have wanted to create a directory of heart-based business owners for a long time, and this is a great opportunity for that.
- The testimonials will help with social proof for my business.
- When you make a massive goal (like working with 100 people), you get into massive action, and magic starts happening. Mastery starts happening, too.
- Networking opportunities! I hope to meet new people and get to know some others better.
- The bios will help improve my Google presence.
- I love to help people, and I like being of service. Doing a project like this feels very expansive and fulfilling. It is also a great way to give back and let people know they are appreciated.
How to Sign Up for the Project
If you want to sign up for the 100 Heart-Based Business Owners Project, you can do so using the link below.
If you would like more information first or my availability does not match yours, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org up for the 100 heart-based business owners project
What Kind of Session are You Offering?
Each session I give will be tailored to the needs of the specific individual. We will jump on a quick call or communicate through messenger to discuss the project and what you are looking for.
Sessions may include:
- Soulfull Integration (my own healing modality)
- Theta healing
- Reiki healing
- Coaching, consulting, or brainstorming
- Guided meditation
- Intuitive messages
What if I’m Not Interested Right Now?
If it doesn’t feel like a hell yes to you right now, that’s OK! I am taking my time and enjoying the process. I want everyone I work with to enjoy the process. This should feel like a win-win for everyone involved.
100 sessions is a lot of sessions, and I expect it to take a while! Please reach out if and when the time feels right to you. If you would rather that I check in on you, I can do that, too.
I Have Another Question!
If you have another question, please email me at email@example.com
I Know Someone Who Would Be Perfect for the Program!
If you know someone who might like to participate in this program, please make a referral. The easiest way to do this is to compose an email introducing the two of us. If I have not gotten the chance to meet you yet, please reference this website in your introductory email as well. My best email address for referrals is firstname.lastname@example.org